GOOGLE PLAY STORE TUTORIAL
Here you can find the latest tutorials for a clean installation of the Google Play Store and its service apps. Many China Smartphones come without Google Play Store pre-installed. Usually it is a simple one to install it afterwards. TradingShenzhen delivers almost all devices with pre-installed Play Store, but should there be a factory reset, the Play Store is unfortunately no longer there. We explain here step by step how to reinstall it.
NOTE: We do not guarantee the installation of the Play Store. Some devices do not and never will support a Google installation.
Google Installer 3.0
(an installer with Google Play + all service apps)
B: GOOGLE INSTALLER 3.0
1. App installation
- First download the Google Installer app above and install it.
- Usually Google will ask for permission to install the app and later to write to memory. You should grant this permission to the app, otherwise it can't install any more apps.
- Now you can start the app.
2. Google Installer excecute
- In the app you click on the big round button at the bottom.
- Now the installation of all Google Apps and their service starts. Usually the process runs through like this, you always confirm the installation and click after the installation on ready, do not open.
- In the end the Installatino should be 100% ready and you can now delete the Google Installer.
3. Fixing possible problems
- It can happen that during the installation, a certain app cannot be installed. Usually this is Google Play Service. The error message tells you that a newer version is installed. If this is the case, you don't need the Google Installer, all apps are already pre-installed. The only app you need is the Google Play Store. You can always find the latest official version at APKMIRROR.com
C: HUAWEI GERÄTE PLAY STORE
D: NUBIA RED MAGIC 5G
1. XDA Tutorial
Here we push a tutorial from the user skydsler, who created it at XDA. Credits go to the user.
All apps would simply have to be installed one after the other. If some of these apps are already installed, please delete them. After installing all apps you have to connect an Acconut under Settings - Other Accounts - Google.
- Download and install "Google Services Framework 10-5771379" DOWNLOAD
- Download and install "Google Account Manager 7.1.2" DOWNLOAD
- Download and install "Google Play services 19.8.26 (120400-280228837) beta (120400)" DOWNLOAD
- Download and install "Google Contacts Sync 10-5771379" DOWNLOAD
- Download and install "Google Calendar Sync 6.0.44-267540251" DOWNLOAD
- Download and install "Google Play Store 19.3.36" DOWNLOAD