€ 267.00

€ 317.00

Average votes for this product
4.9 / 5
Average : 4.9 / 5
Based on 31 customers advices.

available

10322/MiMax3/6GB/128GB

The new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is not for small hands. With a 6.9 -inch and 520 nit bright display, Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core CPU, 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM with micro SD card expandable, dual camera with 12 + 5 megapixels f/1.9, 8 megapixel front camera, metal unibody design, 5500mAh Battery, LTE 4G with Band 20 and only 7.9mm thickness.

• USB OTG Cable + EU Adapter

Important:
Information about transportation and customs
Paymend:
| | | | |
Guarantee:
1 year guarantee on all devices & Paypal-Customer-Protection

Xiaomi Mi Max 3

After a long wait, Xiaomi now presents its fans with the Mix Max 3, a new superlative phablet. The smartphone, which is not very compact but of absolutely high quality, has a 6.9-inch display and a mega battery adapted to its size. Another innovation for the series: This is the first dual camera on board that can take outstanding photos and videos in any situation due to AI support. The Mi Max 3 is an El Dorado for all those who do not want to spend huge sums on a high-quality and above all large phablet.

High resolution despite mega screen

Many phablets in the low price range have to struggle with a fundamental problem: The small budget requires the use of an inexpensive display. In combination with a high screen diagonal, digital content is therefore displayed in a rather moderate quality. This is not the case with Mix Max 3: Xiaomi has given the Phablet an IPS LCD display with a resolution of up to 1080 x 2160 pixels. Thus a native resolution of 350 ppi is offered despite a screen size of 6.9 inches.

Stable case and a big battery

The Chinese manufacturer has fitted the smartphone with a gigantic rechargeable battery so that it can continue to work on particularly long days without having to be recharged often despite its size. The lithium-ion giant holds a full 5500 mAh, thus making the Mi Max 3 a real marathon runner. Xiaomi is also very generous when it comes to processing. High-quality and lightweight aluminium serves as the basic component of the housing. The metal provides not only high stability, but also a pleasant feel. With dimensions of 176.2 x 87.4 x 8 mm, the device is aimed at lovers of large smartphones.

Everything on board for the perfect video

However, not only videos, but also photos can be taken with the Mi Max 3 in surprisingly high quality. For a smartphone in the lower price segment, Xiaomi offers a strong hardware combination with a 12 and 5-megapixel dual camera on the back of the housing. Personal portraits and snapshots with friends can be taken via the 8-megapixel selfie front camera. AI support is also unusual for a mid-range device. Photos and videos are aided by intelligent camera control. Face detection and bokeh effects can also be implemented with all three cameras. An integrated EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) compensates for unwanted blur effects caused by unclean camera movements.  

High performance at a low price

The Mi Max 3 is also convincing in terms of its performance. Powered by a powerful Snapdragon 636 processor with a clock rate of 1.8 GHz, the 8-core CPU offers more than enough performance for current and future App generations. The Adreno 509 graphics chip, however, ensures that even games that require hardware can run smoothly. The strong hardware combination is rounded off by a generous 6 GB of RAM.

More than average

Despite its low price, Xiaomi has the ambition to offer much more than the average in terms of features. Even the internal memory with a capacity of 128 GB is impressive. Fast data connections can be established within known WLANs using Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n and ac. On the other hand, high-speed Internet access via FDD LTE is guaranteed when travelling. Smart-every-day companions such as fitness trackers, wireless headphones or smart watches can be efficiently connected using Bluetooth 5 and the low energy function. Site services are fully supported by A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS. A USB-C port is available as an interface for data exchange and for recharging the built-in battery. To enable particularly fast unlocking, a fingerprint sensor is fitted on the back of the housing. Wired headphones can also be connected to the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 via a 3.5 mm jack plug.

CPUSnapdragon 636 - up to 1.8 GHz - Octa Core
GPUAdreno 509
RAM6GB
Internal Storage128GB
Memory ExpansionYes (micro SD Card)
SIM TrayDual SIM (2xnormal)
Sim LockNo
Front Camera8 Megapixel - f/2.0
Back Camera12 Megapixel + 5 Megapixel - f/1.9 - AI Modus
Display6.9 Inch - 520 nit
Display Resolution2160 X 1080 Pixel
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac - 2.4 Ghz + 5 Ghz
GPSGPS + GLONASS, AGPS, Beidou
BluetoothVersion 5.0
Battery5500 mAh + Quickcharge 3.0
NFCNo
ExtrasFingerprint sensor - Face Unlock
Network 4GFDD LTE : B1, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20
Network 3GWCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Network 2GGSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Data ServiceGPRS/EDGE/HSPA+(42Mbps)/LTE/LTE+
OSAndroid 8 (Miui 9/Miui10)
LanguagesEN/CHN
Google Play StoreYes (pre-installed)
ConnectivityCharging port (USB-C), Headphone port (3,5mm)
MaterialAluminum
Weight221 Gramm
Dimension176.15 x 87.4 x 7.99 mm
Scope Of Delivery1x OVP, 1x Battery, 1x Data Cable, 1x Charger (EU-Plug)
Band 20 / 800 MHzYes
5/5
This customer bought 1 product(s)
xiaomi mi max 3
xiaomi mi max 3 great seller, fast shipping.
This review has been posted for Mi Max 3 - 6GB/128GB - Snapdragon 636
5/5
This customer bought 3 product(s)
Top Phablet
Top Phablet Sehr schnelle Lieferung gut verpackt günstiger Preis top Verkäufer das Gerät ist mega schnell und funktioniert in Deutschland mit allen Frequenzen Der Service von tradingshenzen ist schnell und sehr kompetent
5/5
This customer bought 5 product(s)
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Alles super! Angemessener Lieferzeitraum. Gerät funktioniert einwandfrei! Schneller Kontakt und regelmäßige Informationen zum Lieferstatus. Also bestens. War meine erste Bestellung hier, aber mit Sicherheit nicht die letzte.
5/5
This customer bought 2 product(s)
bin sehr zufrieden
bin sehr zufrieden Ich habe bei Tradingshenzhen ein Mi Max 3 gekauft. Der Kauf ging reibungslos. Ich hatte vor dem Kauf einige Fragen, welche mir kompetent und schnell beantwortet wurden. Auch die Lieferung funktionierte problemlos. Als Versandart wählte ich Global Priority, da bei dieser Versandart für den Käufer keine weiteren Kosten anfallen. Das Handy kam gut bei mir an, war mit dem EU Rom geflasht und funktioniert problemlos. ich bin sehr zufrieden.
4/5
This customer bought 8 product(s)
Almost Perfect
Almost Perfect Placed order the first time, was expecting it to receive it in 10 days. Got cancelled since the address I provided could not be found, which is fine by me, but I only knew about it because I kept on pressing for status update, something they should be doing on their own!! Placed order second time, got it in around 10 days, through dhl. Customs charge process was smooth. No problem with products that I ordered, aside from the phone box was half squashed. Phone was fine, but I always like to keep the boxes of the phone I purchase as a fond memory. Anyway nothing wrong with the product they sell, but customer service needs to be more sharp, taking a star off because of that.
5/5
Das Nächste Smartphone kommt bestimmt
Das Nächste Smartphone kommt bestimmt Tradingshenzen hat einen guten Service.Leider war ich mit meinem Smartphone (Mi Max 3) unzufrieden. Aber ich werde mir in nächster Zeit das Huawei Mate 20X von TradingShenzhen bestellen.Ich freue mich drauf!
5/5
Nice
Nice Shipment took a little longer than expected but it came well packaged and with some neat little extras.
5/5
This customer bought 4 product(s)
Would buy again from here
Would buy again from here I placed my first order for a Xiaomi Mi Max 3 to UK. Received in 16 days on standard shipping, nil additional charges, Very well packaged. Was pleased it came with unlocked bootloader and TWRP recovery installed, and the latest Miui 10 Eu ROM.It would be nice if a correct UK charger could be provided for UK sales.I would use again.
5/5
This customer bought 6 product(s)
Every think was perfect
Every think was perfect Perfect phone for me. Big but very usefull to see video, email and browsing. This is my perfect phone.
5/5
Excellent Service
Excellent Service It took 2 weeks and a half for the phone to arrive to my country. The phone was well packaged and works perfectly.Support was also excellent and solved and issue I had at the start of the order.
5/5
This customer bought 7 product(s)
Great Shop
Great Shop All perfect, item, shipping and comunication.
5/5
This customer bought 3 product(s)
Best experience
Best experience From the beginning of my purchase, where I had questions, till the phone arrived I couldn't have had better service. My questions were answered quickly and the phone arrived quicker than I expected. Will be buying from here again and will be recommending them to all my friends and family. Excellent.
5/5
Mi max 3 6gb
Mi max 3 6gb Great service and very helpful with my queries about shipping. Phone exactly as described and they even added in a glass screen protector for me. Thanks
5/5
xiaomi mi max 3
xiaomi mi max 3 Es war meine erste Bestellung bei trading shenzhen und ich bin positiv überrascht . Bestellablauf u. Lieferzeit absolut vorbildlich. War sicher nicht meine letzte Bestellung.
5/5
This customer bought 2 product(s)
Xiaomi MI Max 3 - 6GB/128GB ( Just Perfect!!! )
Xiaomi MI Max 3 - 6GB/128GB ( Just Perfect!!! ) TradingShenzhen: Everything as good as it could be. My first buy, but certainly not the last one. Please, keep with the great service!Mi Max 3: A great phablet made of high end components for a fraction of the price of similar products from other manufacturers.I made just the right choice:TradingShenzhen + Mi Max 3
5/5
This customer bought 9 product(s)
Xiaomi mi max 3
Xiaomi mi max 3 Super professionel wie immer. Schnelle Abwicklung und super support. Weiter so tradingshenzen. Grüße Dominic Weis
5/5
This customer bought 6 product(s)
Max 3 - 6/128GB - :-))
Max 3 - 6/128GB - :-)) 1. Trading Shenzhen: Super Service, super Abwicklung, WhatsApp Support auf deutsch, der funktioniert.Beste und sicherste Verpackung ... wirklich STARK Trading Shenzhen. Eigentlich habe ich überhaupt nichts zu bemängeln, im Gegenteil alles perfekt ... weiter so.2. Mi Max 3 Wer sich für das Max 3 interessiert, kennt die Hardware. Verdammt gut abgestimmt alles. Läuft alles sehr geschmeidig bei minimalem Akkuverbrauch. Kamera wurde mit MIUI 10 meiner Meinung nach noch weiter verbessert, ist wirklich gut die Kamera. Das ganze System läuft echt spitze und sehr geschmeidig.Das ist jetzt das dritte Max 3, welches ich bei Trading Shenzhen bestellt habe. Alle drei Bestellungen sind perfekt abgelaufen. Das jetzige Max 3 wurde mit MIUI 10 (xiaomi.eu 8.7.26 Beta), Android 8.1.0 geliefert ... läuft perfekt, sehr gut auf Deutsch übersetzt.3. Fazit Ich habe meine vierte Bestellung bei Trading Shenzhen gezündet, das Mi8 6/128GBGuckt euch auch meine Bewertungen bei der Max 3 - 4/64GB Variante an.Wenn ich hundert Sterne vergeben könnte, würde ich es machen ... macht weiter so und Daumen hoch.
3/5
Nice phone, tempered glass is broken
Nice phone, tempered glass is broken It arrived okay, the original box of the phone was crumpled but it was not transportation because it was packed well, the logistics company never gave me the item I had to get it to the distribution center, I had to travel 100 km to pick it up despite of having paid 26 euros of shipping costs. the tempered glass film is broken
Message from moderation
Ook, really really bad. Never had problems in Portugal. We will ask the transportation company. Just ask us, maybe we can arrange a voucher for your time.
5/5
This customer bought 16 product(s)
Xiaomi
Xiaomi Seit 2013 besitze ich nun Xiaomi Geräte. Kann ich jedem nur ans Herz legen sich damit auseinander zu setzen... Nix billig Schrott aus China! 5-8% Marge anstatt diese ungerechtfertigte 200-250% Abzocke der großen Hersteller!
5/5
This customer bought 16 product(s)
Mi Max 3
Mi Max 3 kann ich jedem der ein großes Smartphone sucht, nur empfehlen! Preis Leistung wie immer bei Xiaomi absolut unschlagbar. traidingshenzen ist auch sehr zuverlässig! Ich bestelle gerne hier.. Danke!

The new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is not for small hands. With a 6.9 -inch and 520 nit bright display , Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core CPU, 6GB RAM , 128GB...

Write a review !

• Reviews (20)
  • Ask a question

NO registration required!

44 Question(s) answered

If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.

(optional)
    *(Required to be notified when an answer is available)
    • Asked by Saad
      on 07/19/2018
      When it will be available for sale? Answer:
      we think tomorrow
    • Asked by saad
      on 07/20/2018
      when it will be available for sale 128 black? Answer:
      we think begin next week.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 07/24/2018
      ab wann kann man es bestellen ? Answer:
      Wir hoffen bald, bisher noch nicht lieferbar.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 07/29/2018
      gibt es schon neue infos wann man es bestellen kann ?? Answer:
      Nein, wir hoffen auf diesen Dienstag.
    • Asked by ojustice
      on 07/30/2018
      Hello guys, can you tell me, when the global Version is in stock? Thanks a lot. Answer:
      Yes
    • Asked by Insane
      on 08/02/2018
      Hallo,Kann man schon sagen wann die 6GB Version verfügbar sein wird? Bin mehr als heiß drauf Answer:
      Leider nicht. Wir haben aber gehört nächste Woche.
    • Asked by Mohammed Adel
      on 08/07/2018
      Does it have global version or can u install it to get arabic language support Answer:
      Sorry, not sure if the global has arabic. Can be
    • Asked by Gerald Roden
      on 08/08/2018
      When will you have the 6gb. 128 GB max3 in stock Answer:
      We hope in the next weeks
    • Asked by Mohammed Adel
      on 08/08/2018
      Global version has arabic I am asking about is this china or global rom official one Answer:
      If global has arabic, this has also.
    • Asked by Roman
      on 08/08/2018
      Is this Mi max 3 6gb/128gb Firmware:global original with German language? Because in the discription IT says EN/CHN when i select global Version. Answer:
      Oh, we have to fix it, it is global with German
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/08/2018
      Ist ein ensperrter Bootloader, wie es bei der ORIGINAL GLOBAL ROM-Version der Fall ist,gleichzusetzen mit Root-Zugriff?Viele Grüße Answer:
      Ja, aber nicht gleichzusetzen mit Root Zugriff. Wer erzählt den so was. Ehrlich, einen offenen Bootloader gibt es seit 2 Jahren bei allen Xiaomi Geräten. Es beeinträchtigt nicht die Sicherheit. Root Rechte, ja die beeinträchtigen die Sicherheit, doch das müssten Sie selbst machen.
    • Asked by Pablo
      on 08/10/2018
      Hello, do you have Max 3 6gb 128 gb version in stock? Answer:
      Next week
    • Asked by Kevin
      on 08/14/2018
      Hallo Liebes TradingShenzhen-Team! Ich habe eine Frage zu Xiaomi.eu Version. Ist diese Version "Multilanguage" von Google Play zertifiziert? Answer:
      Ja und JA, Multi und Play Store, kein Probelm.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/15/2018
      Ist es mit dem Mi Max 3 auch möglich Apps zu duplizieren? Bei dem 2er ging es. Answer:
      Das ist eigentlich eine grundfunktion von MIUI 9-10
    • Asked by Ajibola Oyindolapo Oke
      on 08/17/2018
      Please is there any option for a discount, seems expensive to other store but will like to order from you because of the use of DHL, so please can I get a discount? Answer:
      You can register for the newsletter, than you will get a 5€ voucher.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/20/2018
      Is this unlocked, will it work in the USA right away? Answer:
      Yes, if you buy it with the XIaomi.eu Firmware, it is unlocked. Original Firmware, locked.
    • Asked by Doc
      on 08/20/2018
      guten tag, wann habt ihr die 128 gb in schwarz wieder ?ist die firmware von .. xiaomi,eu .. das originale vom xiaomi hersteller oder von ein drittanbieter usw? Answer:
      Nein, es ist die Firmware vom größten und offiziellen Xiaomi.eu Forum. Meiner Meinung nach besser.
    • Asked by doc
      on 08/20/2018
      unterstützt es auch aptx oder aptx hd ?da ich viel audio höre über den headset wäre es mir wichtig Answer:
      Das wissen wir leider nicht, gehen davon aber aus.
    • Asked by Chris
      on 08/23/2018
      When is blue 6gb version Available? Answer:
      we don't know, we asking every day.
    • Asked by Roman
      on 08/24/2018
      Hab die 6gb Version in Gold am 9 August bestellt aber irgendwie ist der Status "Bestellung in bearbeitung" seid 2 Wochen unverändert. Frage mich ob das bei anderen auch so ist! Answer:
      Wir fragen mal an, sollte nicht passieren.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/26/2018
      When will the global version be in stock? Answer:
      Right now there isn't any Global Version or Global Firmware. Only Xiaomi.EU Firmware.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/26/2018
      Wann wird das Handy in der 6/128gb Ausführung mit einer Global Rom und playstore verfügbar sein? Answer:
      Sobald Xiaomi eine Global Firmware präsentiert, bisher gibt es noch keine.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/27/2018
      Which firmware do I select for New Zealand region. Does the xiaomi.eu firmware lock certain features and bands? Answer:
      No, shouldn't lock anything, it is a perfect rom. We think, even better than the original, because faster and without all the shitty stuff.
    • Asked by John
      on 08/30/2018
      The xiaomi.eu version is sold out. If I get the China Rom, can you please flash the xiaomi.eu rom before sending it out? Assuming that this service is possible. Thanks. Answer:
      we will get new one
    • Asked by a guest
      on 08/31/2018
      Wann kommt das Gerät in der offiziellen Global ROM? Answer:
      Es gibt keine offizielle Global Firmware. Schauen Sie auf mi.com
    • Asked by ryan
      on 09/06/2018
      1. what is eu verison #? is it 8.8.30 (MIUI10)? 2. you saying original version boothloader is locked, that is the one selling in china? sealed? Answer:
      1. As there is no Global Firmware right now released from Xiaomi we install the official Xiaomi.eu Firmware. This is the best and most honored Forum in the world and they release every week a Global Firmware. 2. China and if you buy original Firmware, it is locked, if you buy Xiaomi.eu it isn't locked.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 09/08/2018
      HelloI see it has Xiaomi.eu firmware. Is the global version better then this? When is global expected? Can I upgrade Ota to global when it is available? Answer:
      There is no Global Firmware right now, but there will be in one week we think. We love Xiaomi.eu more, because it is cleaner, no Google bloatware, more speed, better translation.
    • Asked by Ahmad
      on 09/09/2018
      Is it possible for me to order this fone, im from middle east country Answer:
      Of course, no problem.
    • Asked by Rainer
      on 09/10/2018
      wisst Ihr wann die offizielle Global ROM ausgeliefert wird ? Als Beta gibt es sie ja schon. Mir geht es dabei nur um den unlocked Bootloader. Oder kann ich die jetzt die China Version kaufen, und später per Update von der China Version auf die offizielle Global ROM updaten - ohne es zu unlocken ? Danke Answer:
      Sollte in den nächstne 2-4 Wochen kommen, in der Regel kommt es immer so 2-4 Wochen nachdem die Beta raus ist.
    • Asked by M
      on 09/12/2018
      So for model with xiaomi.eu rom is the bootloader unlocked? Thank you Answer:
      yes, it is unlocked, no problem ssthere
    • Asked by a guest
      on 09/12/2018
      Which Number version of xiaomi.eu? Answer:
      usually the latested
    • Asked by Crazy paramedic
      on 09/17/2018
      Does it Xiaomi.eu Firmware have Google play and support OTA ? And when the mi max 3 pro will be available ? Answer:
      Of course it has Google Play and OTA, sometimes. But every week there is an update on Xiaomi.eu and you can install it like a normal rom, it will update only the files that are new. Done it for 1 year, every week, never a problem. My recommendation, doing an update every 2-3 months, because there aren't much changes every week.
    • Asked by Roman
      on 09/21/2018
      Welche Firmware Version wird da drauf sein? Ich habe das Mi max 3 4gb/64 bekommen und damit konnte man nicht anrufen/Anrufe annehmen sowie Nachrichten (SMS) empfangen/verschicken. Ich musste es erst einschicken damit es wieder funktioniert, wird es bei diesem auch so oder ist es behoben und ist das Handy auf Lager? Answer:
      Mit die aktuellste Xioami.euDie neuste hat dieses Problem nicht mehr.
    • Asked by Randy
      on 09/23/2018
      Ich habe das Mi Max 3 mit 6/128 GB (EN/CN) bei ihnen gekauft und möchte für die deutschen Sprache auf das global Rom umflashen. Wie gehe ich vor? Answer:
      Oh, da müssen Sie den Bootloader unlocken und dann die Xiaomi.eu flashen. Eine Anleitung folgt bald.
    • Asked by Pablo
      on 09/30/2018
      Hello, is MM3 6gb/128gb GOLD version with official China/English ROM in stock? BR Pablo Answer:
      YES
    • Asked by Semir
      on 10/10/2018
      Hello,i am from Slovenia so i want to know if i gonna need to pay some taxes? Thanks Answer:
      If you order with global priority, NO
    • Asked by Scott
      on 10/23/2018
      Do you still support bitcoin purchases? I was about to purchase a product with bitcoin but noticed that option was removed yesterday Answer:
      Yes, and really new Bitcoin, Litecoin and 50 more Altcoins.
    • Asked by Edgar
      on 10/28/2018
      Whats the difference between xiaomi eu and global official? Answer:
      Global is official from Xiaomi and has a lot Google Apps, all can't be uninstalled, in it. Xiaomi.eu ist a Custom Rom from the biggest Forum about Xiaomi. It has not so much Google Apps, some tweeks and good translation.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 10/31/2018
      Hello, please clarify: Firmware Original "EN/CHN" means what? China ROM? And firmware Xiaomi.eu is a custom rom designed by developers? Not Xiaomi official? Now it is October, now MIUI10 has been released, so can you please clear up what is installed in this phone? Global ROM or China ROM? Thank you in advance Answer:
      China ROM, yes and Xiaomi.eu is the most known Custom Rom from the Forum. Global firmware is only possible from EU Warehouse.
    • Asked by tony
      on 11/09/2018
      is this phone GLOBAL VERSION with Google suite and Play store thanks you Answer:
      no, the global is only availabe in EU Warehouse
    • Asked by mk
      on 11/13/2018
      I bought an xiaomi.eu version. However, the MIUI version is indicated as "MIUI Gloval 10.0 stable 10.0.1.0 (OEDMIFH)". What does that mean? Answer:
      this is a Global Stable of Xiaomi.eu. I is right now the latested.
    • Asked by Edgar
      on 12/09/2018
      When xiaomi.eu will be available again? Willing to buy Answer:
      We hope next week, but we will get some more in the EU Warehouse with Global Firmware.
    • Asked by a guest
      on 12/11/2018
      Dear Sir or Madam,with respect to the Mi Max 3 6GB/128GB model, I've the following questions:- Any update on the availability of the model with xiaomi.eu firmware?- Is it still possible to unlock the Chinese model's bootloader and flash xiaomi.eu firmware as described in your Mi Max 3 flashing tutorial? Answer:
      We are asking for xiaomi.eu version, right now we are offering in the EU the Global VersionOf course you can unlock, we got a tutorial in our shop
    • Asked by ema azura
      on 12/15/2018
      hello...is the xiaomi mi max 3 6gb ram /128 gb version still available on global rom? Answer:
      There will be new Mi Max 3 with Global in the EU Warehouse next week

Related Products