Whatsapp Support

Mi Max 3 - 4GB/64GB - Snapdragon 636

€ 267.00

5.0 / 5
Average : 5.0 / 5
Based on 10 customers advices.

ready for shipment in 3-5 days

10321/MiMax3/4GB/64GB

The new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is not for small hands. With a 6.9 -inch and 520 nit bright display, Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM with micro SD card expandable, dual camera with 12 + 5 megapixels f/1.9, 8 megapixel front camera, metal unibody design, 5500mAh Battery, LTE 4G with Band 20 and only 7.9mm thickness.

• USB OTG Cable + EU Adapter

Important:
Information about transportation and customs
Paymend:
| | | | |
Guarantee:
1 year guarantee on all devices & Paypal-Customer-Protection

Xiaomi Mi Max 3

After a long wait, Xiaomi now presents its fans with the Mix Max 3, a new superlative phablet. The smartphone, which is not very compact but of absolutely high quality, has a 6.9-inch display and a mega battery adapted to its size. Another innovation for the series: This is the first dual camera on board that can take outstanding photos and videos in any situation due to AI support. The Mi Max 3 is an El Dorado for all those who do not want to spend huge sums on a high-quality and above all large phablet.

High resolution despite mega screen

Many phablets in the low price range have to struggle with a fundamental problem: The small budget requires the use of an inexpensive display. In combination with a high screen diagonal, digital content is therefore displayed in a rather moderate quality. This is not the case with Mix Max 3: Xiaomi has given the Phablet an IPS LCD display with a resolution of up to 1080 x 2160 pixels. Thus a native resolution of 350 ppi is offered despite a screen size of 6.9 inches.

Stable case and a big battery

The Chinese manufacturer has fitted the smartphone with a gigantic rechargeable battery so that it can continue to work on particularly long days without having to be recharged often despite its size. The lithium-ion giant holds a full 5500 mAh, thus making the Mi Max 3 a real marathon runner. Xiaomi is also very generous when it comes to processing. High-quality and lightweight aluminium serves as the basic component of the housing. The metal provides not only high stability, but also a pleasant feel. With dimensions of 176.2 x 87.4 x 8 mm, the device is aimed at lovers of large smartphones.

Everything on board for the perfect video

However, not only videos, but also photos can be taken with the Mi Max 3 in surprisingly high quality. For a smartphone in the lower price segment, Xiaomi offers a strong hardware combination with a 12 and 5-megapixel dual camera on the back of the housing. Personal portraits and snapshots with friends can be taken via the 8-megapixel selfie front camera. AI support is also unusual for a mid-range device. Photos and videos are aided by intelligent camera control. Face detection and bokeh effects can also be implemented with all three cameras. An integrated EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) compensates for unwanted blur effects caused by unclean camera movements.  

High performance at a low price

The Mi Max 3 is also convincing in terms of its performance. Powered by a powerful Snapdragon 636 processor with a clock rate of 1.8 GHz, the 8-core CPU offers more than enough performance for current and future App generations. The Adreno 509 graphics chip, however, ensures that even games that require hardware can run smoothly. The strong hardware combination is rounded off by a generous 4 GB of RAM.

More than average

Despite its low price, Xiaomi has the ambition to offer much more than the average in terms of features. Even the internal memory with a capacity of 64 GB is impressive. Fast data connections can be established within known WLANs using Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n and ac. On the other hand, high-speed Internet access via FDD LTE is guaranteed when travelling. Smart-every-day companions such as fitness trackers, wireless headphones or smart watches can be efficiently connected using Bluetooth 5 and the low energy function. Site services are fully supported by A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS. A USB-C port is available as an interface for data exchange and for recharging the built-in battery. To enable particularly fast unlocking, a fingerprint sensor is fitted on the back of the housing. Wired headphones can also be connected to the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 via a 3.5 mm jack plug.

CPUSnapdragon 636 - up to 1.8 GHz - Octa Core
GPUAdreno 509
RAM4GB
Internal Storage64GB
Memory ExpansionYes (micro SD Card)
SIM TrayDual SIM (2xnormal)
Sim LockNo
Front Camera8 Megapixel - f/2.0
Back Camera12 Megapixel + 5 Megapixel - f/1.9 - AI Modus
Display6.9 Inch - 520 nit
Display Resolution2160 X 1080 Pixel
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac - 2.4 Ghz + 5 Ghz
GPSGPS + GLONASS, AGPS, Beidou
BluetoothVersion 5.0
Battery5500 mAh + Quickcharge 3.0
NFCNo
ExtrasFingerprint sensor - Face Unlock
Network 4GFDD LTE : B1, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20
Network 3GWCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Network 2GGSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Data ServiceGPRS/EDGE/HSPA+(42Mbps)/LTE/LTE+
OSAndroid 8 (Miui 9/Miui10)
LanguagesEN/CHN
Google Play StoreYes (pre-installed)
ConnectivityCharging port (USB-C), Headphone port (3,5mm)
MaterialAluminum
Weight221 Gramm
Dimension176.15 x 87.4 x 7.99 mm
Scope Of Delivery1x OVP, 1x Battery, 1x Data Cable, 1x Charger (EU-Plug)
Band 20 / 800 MHzYes

Customer reviews (10)

Write a review and win a 30€ voucher. Every day one customer has the possibility to win a 30€ voucher.
 5/5
Alles super.
Geiles Gerät und schneller Versand. Alles sehr gut gelaufen.
This review has been posted for Mi Max 3 - 4GB/64GB - Snapdragon 636
 5/5
Schneller Versand
Der Versand war richtig schnell. Das Mi Max 3 gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut. Ich bin mal gespannt wie es sich in den nächsten Wochen schlägt.
 5/5
Alles Gut!
Versand schnell und Gerät gut!
 5/5
Wie immer TOP!
Das war jetzt schon das dritte mal das ich hier bestellt habe und bis jetzt lief alles super. Das Mi Max 3 gefällt meinem Freund.
 5/5
Perfektz
Super Gerät. Hatte Anfangs Angst das mich der große Bildschirm abschreckt, aber am Ende gefällt mir dieser sehr gut. Versand war auch sehr schnell.
 5/5
Mi Max 3
Bin komplett begeistert von dem Gerät. Google shop, Deutsch, und Telefonieren. Alles funktioniert bestens. Zur Gesichtserkennung einfach Region Indien wählrn. Die Zoll- perfekt. Alles wunderbar. Preis-Leistung für mich 1a.
 5/5
Wunderbar
 5/5
I recommend Trading shenzehn. A state of art seller, excellent!
Nice phone. Good battery life and big screen. Seller reliable and professional, fast shipping. I recommend zhenzehnshop; amazing shopping experience. Quicker shipment than European sellers, reliable, fast and very professional assistance.
 5/5
XiaoMi Mi Max 3 - 4/64GB
Ich war bereits stolzer Besitzer des Mi Max 2 und habe sehr lange auf das Max 3 gweartet, als es dann in der Englischen Firmware zur Verfügung stand, habe ich es sofort hier bestellt. Versandzeit ca. 10 Werktage, also ok, die Verpackung war mit Abstand die sicherste und beste, die ich jemals in einem China Shop vorfand. Also bei dieser Verpackung kann dem Gerät während des Versands wirklich gar nichts passieren. Das Gerät selber ... wirklich ein Nachfolger des Max 2. In allen Bereichen wirklich besser und zusätzlich mit LTE Band 20. Der mobile Empfang ist beim Max 3 überdurchschnittlich gut, ich würde sagen mindestens so gut wie bei meinem OnePlus 5T. Display tadellos, echt spitze. Die Performance ist im Vergleich zum Max 2 auch um einiges besser. Also der SD636 ist echt ein guter Nachfolger des SD625. Die Kamera ist auch ganz gut, natürlich nicht so gut wie z.B. die des OnPlus 5T, was man bei weiter entfernten Gegenständen merkt. Den Test in meiner duklen Abstellkammer hat es aber meinerseite bestanden. Es sind ja auch mal ein paar Euros an Preisunterschied zu einem OnePlus 5T zum Beispiel. Akku ist auch ziemlich ausdauern und das Gehäuse, wie bei den etwas teureren XiaoMi Geräten tadellos, da gibt es überhaupt nichts zu bemängeln. Das Max 3 ist in der Englischen und Chinesischen Firmware, das ist überhaupt gar kein Problem, der Google Playstore muss nachinstalliert werden (alle benötigten APK´s befinden sich auf dem Max 3). Manche App´s lassen sich auf die Deutsche Sprache umstellen, manche sind in Englisch. Ich persönlich finde es nicht sehr tragisch, viel wichtiger ist, dass das Max 3 zuverlässig und sauber läuft ... und das macht es verdammt gut.

Also, von mir eine absolute Kaufempfehlung, für das Max 3 und eine Empfehlung für den Shop Trading Shenzhen.

Ich werde auf jeden Fall noch weitere Geräte hier bestellen.

TOP ... ***** ... TOP
 5/5
Mimax 3
Danke für schnelle Lieferung und sehr guter Verpackung. Immer wieder bei Tradingshenzen!

Mi Max 3 - 4GB/64GB - Snapdragon 636
The new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is not for small hands. With a 6.9 -inch and 520 nit bright display , Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core CPU, 4GB RAM , 64GB...

Eigene Bewertung verfassen!

Mi Max 3 - 4GB/64GB - Snapdragon 636 (267 EUR) 5/510 ratings - 10 advices

Ask a question

NO registration required!

11 Question(s) answered

If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.

(optional)
*(Required to be notified when an answer is available)
  • Asked by Mathias
    on 07/24/2018
    Hello, My question is, will the Mi Max 3 get a German system language ? and maybe you can tell me if 10 bit videos can be played without problems ?Best regards Mathew Answer:
    Of course, only a couple of weeks away.
  • Asked by Jeannette
    on 07/24/2018
    Hello, is it correct that the Google Play store is installed? Mi max 3 gold Answer:
    Of course, everytime installed.
  • Asked by Gerald Roden
    on 07/26/2018
    Hi ,do you have this phone in stock now and with global rom Answer:
    Yes, we got it every day
  • Asked by Gerald Roden
    on 07/28/2018
    Does the max 3 global come in the Xiaomi official max3 global retail box Answer:
    Yes, Global Firmware is installed.
  • Asked by Gerald Roden
    on 07/29/2018
    Do you tradingshenzhen flash the Global Rom on to the phone or does the phone come from the Xiaomi factory with global rom and in Xiaomi max3 global retail box. Answer:
    Yes, Global Firmware is installed.
  • Asked by Gerald Roden
    on 07/29/2018
    I know it comes with global installed,. But does it come in max3 global box Answer:
    Yes, Global pre-installed
  • Asked by Rick
    on 07/31/2018
    It is written on the phone box that it is the global version? Thx Answer:
    it has the Global Firmware
  • Asked by a guest
    on 08/07/2018
    How long does shipping take to USA for MI Max 3? Answer:
    Depends, Global Priority, 2 Weeks no extra costs. DHL Express, think 3 days and maybe customs
  • Asked by A S
    on 08/08/2018
    I have the Global Mi Max 3 from this site, But for most of the time i dont recieve calls just sms from my operator that i have missed call. i also cannot make calls. i rarely can after 2-3 reboots it works for a bit then goes back to not receive or able to make calls. DO you have the fix for this problem? Answer:
    Sorry no, please write a ticket to support@tradingshenzhen.com
  • Asked by A S
    on 08/08/2018
    I have the Global Mi Max 3 from this site, But for most of the time i dont recieve calls just sms from my operator that i have missed call. i also cannot make calls. i rarely can after 2-3 reboots it works for a bit then goes back to not receive or able to make calls. DO you have the fix for this problem? Answer:
  • Asked by Lord sami
    on 08/15/2018
    If the phone lunch in india? ?? Answer:
    if the phone lunch in India? Than what? We got it already.

Related Products